The Aristocrat Tournament Champion is the pinnacle of the Riley range – the table that all others strive to emulate. Having been used in televised ranking tournaments all over the world until 2009, the striking silver and mahogany design is instantly recognisable – a true sporting icon. The table combines quality and style with a modern take on a traditional design and delivers the professional tournament experience more closely than any other table. In the period 1992-2009, 8 different World Champions were crowned on the Riley table, including snooker legends like Stephen Hendry, Ronnie O’Sullivan and John Higgins.
A snooker table is a thing of beauty, built by craftsmen, engineered to a standard envied by many imitated by few. No other company can produce a hand crafted table to the same exacting standard.
Sometimes in life we demand the best no matter what the cost. Some would call our approach arrogant. We prefer prestigious quality.
• Manufactured from only the finest mahogany and selected hardwoods throughout the table (optionally, you can select all mahogany construction)
• West of England Strachan 6811 cloth provided as standard
• Tournament specification, vertical drop slate as specified by World Snooker for all ranking tournaments
• Highest quality Italian slate – laser cut, five piece and 4.5cm thick
• Riley V1 steels for optimum response along the whole length of the cushion
• Cushions installed to tournament templates as laid down by World Snooker for all ranking tournaments
• Pocket leathers made from hand selected English Cow hide leather
• Premium Northern Rubber cushion material for consistent bounce and maximum lifespan